Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Arsenal vs Manchester United

Arsenal versed Manchester United and they sadly lost 1-0 it was a good match alot of chances and misses. The only goal scorer was john O,shea with a lovely empty goal shot. After an assist. Almunia was the best player for Arsenal in that match with a lovely save after an unstopable header GREAT WORK ALMUNIA. Also he put his body at risk when Carlos Tevez was 1 on 1 with Almunia and put his whole body on the line and ended up getting kicked in the face by Tevez but he still blocked it HAHA TEVEZ.

Also better work from Manchester united gaining more possesion than Arsenal, Man Utd 55% leaving Arsenal with 45% (hope Arsenal do better in the 2nd leg against Manchester utd).


No comments:

Post a Comment